Contribute to the Western Energy Alliance PAC

Contributions to the Western Energy Alliance PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Corporate funds are not allowed – only personal, LLC or LLP funds. Contributions are voluntary and will be used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer name for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per calendar year. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.